In this go-to Guide you will learn:
- Investigate & optimize your keywords
- Establish campaign goals from the beginning
- Pay attention to account structure
- Study the audience you want to attract
- Automate and optimize keyword matching & bid type
- Choose your network, ad format and content wisely
- Improve your Quality Score
- Understand key Google Ads metrics
- Keep an eye on changing trends
This go-to guide for agencies is a useful resource to keep at hand when you’re onboarding a new client or setting up a new account. Although many clients want to focus only on metrics and results, this ebook serves as proof of the great number of elements required to create a cohesive, efficient, and cost-effective Google Ads strategy.
By following these best practices, not only will you find that the amount of time you dedicate to campaign optimization has decreased, but also that results you obtain are better and better! And, if you ever feel lost or overwhelmed, just pull out this handy guide to refresh your knowledge once more.